_____Yoga, Massage and Retreats_____
with Georgina Peard
Awaken to the wisdom of your heart
Be adventurous and courageous in exploring the journey of Life
Yoga to pause, experience the breath, move through the body and open up to your full potential. Massage therapy to experience deep relaxation, release tension and restore balance. Themed Retreats to refresh mind, body and spirit.
Georgina Peard proposes personalised yoga therapy and massage therapy, as well as group, corporate and private yoga classes, through English and French.
- WORKSHOP: Whispers of the Heart - Yoga and Mandala Meditation, 9 June 2013, 15h-17h30. at O2 Yoga, Vich.
An introduction to skills that allow you to hear the ‘whispers’ of the heart. A unique combination of gentle yoga and mandala meditation for healing and awakening.
- RETREAT: Shamanic Celebration of the Summer Solstice in Ireland, 19-24 June 2013 - An extraordinary Spirit Journey and intensive workshop exploring ancient shamanic practices to help us live with more joy and freedom in modern times.
- RETREAT: Whispers of the Heart - 13-16 September 2013 (Jeûne Fédéral), Chemin-sur-Martigny, Switzerland. Learn to listen to your heart and create the life you desire. An exceptional 3-day retreat with Georgina Peard and Anne-Françoise Potterat.
Regular Group Classes
- Mondays - Yoga in Morges, group class - A dynamic Vinyasa Yoga group class in the centre of Morges, accessible to all. Mondays 12h15 - 13h30 during school terms only.
- Thursdays - Restorative Yoga group class - A deeply restful, meditative and transformative yoga accessible to all and complimentary to a dynamic asana practice. Particularly beneficial during challenging times and transitions in life. Every Thursday, 19h30 - 21h00 at O2 Yoga in Vich.
- Sundays - Sunday Yoga group class - A mix of Gentle Flow yoga focused on the breath, Restorative Yoga and Meditation, accessible to all. Sundays 10h00-11h30 at O2 Yoga, Vich. Next sessions with Georgina - 7 and 14 April, 5 and 19 May, 2, 9 and 30 June 2013.
"When we move into the world of senses,
yet keep our senses in harmony, free
from attachment to attraction or aversion,
we rest in the wisdom heart of our True
Nature, the true equanimity of Being, in
which all sorrow or suffering cease"
Bhagavad Gita 2:61-66, translated by Richard Miller