Summer Solstice in Ireland
Shamanic States and Sacred Sites:
A Journey for the Soul
19 - 24 June 2013
Join me for a very special spirit journey to my homeland, to ancient sacred sites of Ireland, to celebrate the Summer Solstice 2013!!
Through shamanic practices and by connecting to the energy of the land in these sacred places, we will be gently guided into deeper levels of consciousness as a means to better understand ourselves and the world we live in. This is really a life-changing experience not to be missed!
The retreat will include:
- an introduction to ancient Ireland at the National Archaeological Museum
- time to shop and explore Dublin
- a guided tour of Newgrange, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- a 3 day intensive workshop led by highly experienced shamanic practitioners at Shamanism Ireland - Dunderry Park
- ancient druid ceremony on the sacred Hill of Tara
- shamanic ritual at Slieve na Cailleach
- facilitated shamanic journeying and drumming circles
- fire ceremony and fire walking
- celtic sweatlodge
For this retreat we will be based at the Irish Centre for Shamanic Studies in Dunderry Park near Navan in the historic County Meath. It is about one hour north-west of Dublin. The house, a 200 year old Georgian residence completely restored, is surrounded by 25 acres of wooded parkland and a lake.
View a Video by Shamanism Ireland where the leader of our weekend retreat, Martin Duffy, explains Shamanism, the centre where we will stay and some of the work we will do.
- Dates: 19 - 24 June 2013 (the workshop itself runs from Thursday 20th evening to Sunday 23rd evening)
- Ideal flights: Aerlingus, Geneva to Dublin, Wednesday 19th June at 10.40 / Dublin to Geneva, Monday 24th June at 06.50 (price with Aerlingus in January 2013 is about CHF 200)
- Price: Euro 660 (+ flights)
What is included in the price?
- a specially-prepared introductory brochure to Celtic Ireland, its Sacred sites, Shamanism and Druidism
- public bus transport into Dublin city
- one night's shared accommodation B&B in Dublin on 19 June
- a visit to Ireland's National Archaeological Museum, with its extraordinary findings from Celtic Ireland
- transport from Dublin to Newgrange and Dunderry
- guided tour of Newgrange
- 3 day Summer Solstice workshop run by Shamanism Ireland, and facilitated by Martin Duffy, including visits to sacred sites
- 4 nights at Dunderry Park in shared accommodation
- meals starting from evening of Thursday 20 June to the morning of 24 June
- return trip to Dublin Airport on Monday 24 June to meet flight at 06.50 (very early start!)
- organisation and bookings of the above within Ireland
What is not included ?
- Flights and flight bookings - please make your own bookings and inform me of your schedule (www.aerlingus.com)
- Travel insurance
- Meals and additional activities in Dublin and at Newgrange on 19 and 20 June
- Additional nights accommodation or transport at different times to the organised schedule
Plan early to get the best deals on flights!
Places are limited as we will be joining many other participants on the workshop! It is full every year!
Information and bookings
tel. 079 219 4407, email: firstname.lastname@example.org