Celebrating Summer Solstice
Saturday 19 June 2021, 15h00, in nature near Nyon
Medicine Walk - Mandala Creations - Ceremonial Cacao - Ecstatic Dance - Song - Music - Community
We'll gather on the land, to honour this life, to celebrate and cultivate the fire in our bellies and our hearts, to nurture community and co-creation.
Full Radiant Power...
Nature at its most vibrant. The sun at its longest range in the northern hemisphere. They reflect to us the radiant power and potential of our own bodies, our connections with each other, and our endeavours in life until now.
At Sumer Solstice we celebrate our aliveness.
Our Ceremony will include:
- Medicine Walk - a shamanic tradition of all earth-centred peoples, you'll walk alone in the forest, with a personal question, listening, feeling and looking out for the guidance and wisdom of nature and the elements to support you in your quest.
- Mandala creations - in the shape of the sun, and inspired by our medicine walk, we'll create mandalas and sun wheels, to continue exploring and expressing our inner-outer journeys and our gratitude.
- Group experiences - sharing from this inner wisdom and relationship with the environment, we'll have some fun exploring being together and relating to each other.
- Ceremonial Cacao - with clear intention in our hearts now, we'll drink the plant medicine, and receive the gifts of the spirit of cacao.
- Ecstatic Dance - it's time to move, shake, vibrate, and liberate your inner wild in rhythm with the music, the elements of nature, and the tribe.
- Fire, Song, Music, Food, Co-creation - once we've dedicated and closed our ceremony and celebration, we'll have informal space to enjoy time together.
FRANçAIS - ENGLISH
La nature dans toute sa splendeur. Le soleil à sa plus longue portée dans l'hémisphère nord. Ils nous reflètent le pouvoir et le potentiel de notre propre corps, de nos relations les uns avec les autres et de nos efforts dans nos vies jusqu'à présent.
Nous célébrons le moment présent, tout en sachant que le changement est certain.
Même si tout ce site n'est pas bilingue, notre cérémonie sera, dans le plus possible. En tout cas nous partagerons le langage de l'amitié et de l'amour.
We celebrate the NOW moment. Just like when the sun stands still in the sky (at 05:32 CEST on Monday 21 June 2021).
All the while knowing that change is certain!
HOW TO JOIN
Participation is CHF 60 per person.
Payment is by ebanking (preferred), Twint, or credit card. Follow the links below.
The ceremony runs from 15h00 - 19h00, followed by informal community gathering.
Please register & pay in advance - by midday 18 June - so we can prepare the right amount of cacao.
Numbers may be limited.
If your payment does not arrive by Friday 18 June, please send confirmation of payment to [email protected]
We will send you all details by email about how to get there and what to bring. We'll also send you a contact list to arrange car sharing.REGISTER NOW & PAY BY EBANKING / TWINT
PAY BY CREDIT CARD
You can also pay by credit card / stripe by clicking on the button below.
Please fill out the registration form too so we can organise car-sharing.1. REGISTER FIRST
Co-facilitated by ...
Georgina is a body-heart-soul whisperer, massage & yoga therapist, sacred bodyworker, and ceremonial guide, navigating between worlds to find ways of loving and integrating all that we are. She facilitates individual, couples and group experiences around embodiment and intimacy to support a sense of belonging and freedom in the body, in relationship, in community, and on the Earth.
Joyleen is, by birth name and essence, a spreader of joyful radiance. She does that through her wild smiles and laughter, her love of life and everyone, as well as her beats, her voice and her sounds. She guides beings through professional and spiritual evolution and to connect with the vibration of their inner brilliance through her coaching programme and as a space holder of 5Rhythms ecstatic dance. www.joyleenrao.com
& Ana García Bermúdez
Ana is a passionate truth seeker, and eternal student of the school of life. Mama of Yael (3.5 years), world traveler and former physio. In tune with the feminine cycles of life, inspired by nature's wisdom, she brings her passionate and creative spirit to guide our hands and hearts to explore our own creative essence and to connect the inner and outer worlds with respect and curiosity this Solstice.
To prepare yourself ...
- Be sure to register and pay in advance, as there will only be enough cacao for those who register.
- Hydrate your body, and don't eat after 12h00 on the day.
- Share transport with others (we'll help you get organised).
- Bring a cup or mug for the cacao.
- Bring blankets, cushions and clothing for comfort in the forest.
- Bring instruments like drums, didgeridoo, guitar, flute, rattle, if you have.
- Bring natural foods to share, and water, juices or tea to drink.
- Bring no alcohol, drugs or meat to our ceremony.